A series of correspondence, discourses and conversations with me, myself and I...

Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

012-19-2010 No. 7

Dear Homer,

It's been awhile. I know a lot of unexpected and 'beautiful' things are happening to you right now which make your heart smile. :) But always remember that there are some things worth not pushing 'coz sometimes it pulls you down to the core of your senses and you just couldn't overcome it. I think what's best is just enjoy the moment/s, for those do not last long. But if the circumstances push you to 'it', then I guess it's time to allow yourself to be pushed..

Maiba tayo..

I know you've been too busy these week, DRINKING! haha! Goodluck to your health man! Well I know it's just this holiday. I guess you need to unwind after a grueling first month of the second semester.

BTW, I've also heard you've been a little naughty during the past week. Hinay-hinay bro! Don't play and act like God. Don't play with emotions. and don't be a bitch Alright? haha! :D

Yourself

2 comments:

gillboard said...

it's okay to have some fun from time to time. specially when there's reason to celebrate.

happy holidays homer!!!

Boris said...

hmmmm iwas po sa away kuya homer :D

Post a Comment