A series of correspondence, discourses and conversations with me, myself and I...

Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

012-01-2010 No. 6

Dear Homer,

Welcome back after your retreat. I just hope you were able to relaxed and more importantly reflect..

Anyway, I know you can't contain yourself and you're too overwhelmed about what happened tonight. Oha! What a way to start the month! Baka di ka makatulog. hehe! At least you had the chance to feel something you haven't felt for quite sometime, or you have felt before but eventually didn't last. Yun lang, sana this starts into something worth nurturing..

Just always remember that, "ang mag-assume talo!" Just enjoy and go with the flow. Sabi nga nya "ngiti lang.."

Yourself.

2 comments:

gillboard said...

ang vague naman!!!

HOMER said...

@gillboard hmm.. made it intentionally vague, baka mabasa nung mga di dapat makabasa hehe! :D

Post a Comment