A series of correspondence, discourses and conversations with me, myself and I...

Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

011-28-2010 No. 5

Dear Homer,

Aminin mo na you felt bad when you saw "it". Why is it hard for you to get over something you should've got over with for a long time?

Remember that there are really some things in this life that is not meant for you. Though it is hard to accept that fact, you don't have a choice, unless you want to be burdened by it forever.

You may have been scathed. You may have been shattered. Your world might have turned upside down. But remember, "gasgas" man "things happen for a reason..", and I guess you know na what the reason or reasons are why those things happened..

Maiba tayo, I know that youre thinking of "removing" some people in your life. Sometimes its hard to continue being friends with someone or being included in a group, especially when you're not comfortable with the way these people act, to the point that you're personality is on the brink of being associated with them. So ayun, I guess it's time to revert back to the old you.

I guess, the 'things said' and 'things done' were said and done just within the perfect time and perfect circumstance before a total mess was created, which I can't even fathom you could fixed.

So ayun, get over it! Sabi nga ni friend mo sayo, "you don't deserve people like them" okay?..

Yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment