A series of correspondence, discourses and conversations with me, myself and I...

Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

011-07-2010 No. 1

Dear Homer,

So you made another blog. What's with you? As if you have a lot of time. I just hope you could maintain this new blog along with your old one.

I guess it's about time that you decide which of these two public blogs of yours should you maintain. You know that this semester is a make or break for you to graduate. But I know that you're a sucker for everything and needless to say a multi-tasker to the highest level. And you're only weakness is yourself. Yourself is like a kyrptonite which you easily succumbed to and you just couldn't fight and compete with yourself when the time comes that temptation comes your way.

Anyway, just a reminder you are not in your early 20s anymore. You just got to move on with your life. I know you have your priorities in life, but you easily get distracted. This is not the time to lose focus.

I know you need this as an outlet whenever stress comes your way. Well, judging from the theme of the blog and the way you want to express your emotions by talking to yourself, by sort of making a letter or note to yourself is quite interesting and unique.

So congratulations to your new blog! Cheers! :)

Yourself.

2 comments:

gesmunds said...

naks,, may ganuon??

well congrats!! inomo na yan! :)

may magkaibang purpose naman ang 2 blogs mo, so retain mu na pareho.

HOMER said...

ahh ok kaya nga diba pangbaliw tong isa haha kinakausap ko yung sarili ko to keep insane (how ironic! haha!)

Post a Comment