A series of correspondence, discourses and conversations with me, myself and I...

Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

011-24-2010 No. 4

Dear Homer,

It's been two weeks since you've posted something here in your blog. Well, I know you've been busy and you're really doing great so far in your studies. Continue with the discipline.

Now, I know you just received another good news. You passed your Labor Law Review inspite of a very very low grade during the first half, your all nighters really paid off, well thank the Big Guy up there too for the divine intervention! :) I know you haven't heard mass for weeks now, why not take an hour to hear this coming Sunday, it's a holiday naman this November 29.

I hope and pray that you also pass the remaining two subjects of yours which up to now, the results have not been released.

Continue with the persistence to achieve that goal. Eyes on the prize man! :)

Regarding your social life which I know is down to zero, I advise that you take time to relax, you might get burnt out.

Regarding your love life, I know you've not been dating for quite sometime now, I guess that's okay, I know it's part of the sacrifice. And besides, it's a rule in Law School that it's hard to face the consequences if you try to change the status quo (i.e. having a relationship in the middle of the toxic study of law). So, might as well remain single muna.. Who knows after the bar you'd find that someone you've been looking for. :)

So Goodluck and Godbless. I'll talk to you again soon.

Yourself.

2 comments:

gillboard said...

your social life will be back to normal once you finish law school.

i know alot of law students who frequent st jude. :)

HOMER said...

oonga hehe!! I actually went to a convention dun sa may Tagaytay nagpetition dun sa mga sisters dun hehe!!

Thanks Gillboard! ;)

Post a Comment